Empowering people with the resources to eat well
EatByDesign is a meal planning platform and educational tool designed to work alongside health practitioners, allied health organisations, and other wellbeing professionals in providing users with personalised nutritional guidance to help achieve their health goals.
The software allows users to search for recipes and meal plans suited to their health needs, and for EatByDesign to select and personalise meal plans accordingly. EatByDesign offers users the option of receiving weekly grocery deliveries for each meal plan.
Our aim is to facilitate healthy food choices through a personalised technology, enabling people to make better and more informed decisions around nutrition.
Registered Health Professionals
EatByDesign is a meal-planning application and business administration software designed for accredited health professionals and practitioners. The program allows practitioners direct access to a business administration backend system to upload meal plans and recipes and directly send these to their clients and prospective clients.
- Design meal plans and recipes online
- Send meal plans direct to your patient/client
- Monitor a patient’s meal plan and modify when required
- 24/7 real time access to the business administration system
- Create meal plan by selecting from fully integrated and itemised foods found in grocery stores around Australia
Clients and Patients
Users of the EatByDesign app have the ability to search for specific diet related meal plans and recipes online. They also have the ability to search for practitioners registered on the system and connect directly with them to organise a meal plan. What ever your goal is, EatByDesign has a ready made meal plan designed to help you succeed. Join a community that are following the same meal plan as YOU!
- Ability to search and filter through practitioner approved meal plans
- Connect directly with your chosen practitioner or doctor
- Send your meal plan straight to Woolworths to be fulfilled
- How To Videos showing how to make recipes
- Recipe archive