Dietary Specific Meal Boxes
Have you been recently diagnosed with a specific health condition that requires changes to your diet? We are here to solve the crippling question of ‘what on earth do I eat now!?’ We have a team of Nutritionists who develop our exclusive range of meal delivery boxes catering for specific health conditions. Our first box that will be launching in 2019 is our Gluten Free box. Whether you have recently been diagnosed with coeliac disease, gluten sensitivity or simply prefer to steer clear of gluten containing products and eat a wholesome, healthy diet – our box is perfect for you!
Our weekly meal boxes include all ingredients to make three main meals and are available for purchase every day of the week via The Leaf Store. Our boxes help you avoid the temptation of the supermarket aisles, and assist you in making lifelong habits that will boost your health and longevity.
And an added bonus – while you’re ordering your meal box, you can also shop for any other items you need from a trusted, local grocer, The Leaf Store!
Our team of Nutritionists create the meals for our EatByDesign Leaf Boxes each week and specialise in the area of:
Gluten Free Living
We will have additional boxes launching in the near future which will cater for:
Low Carb, Healthy Fat
- Are you a health professional and interested in being paid to write recipes for our meal delivery boxes?
- Connect with the EatByDesign Facebook Community and gain clients.
- Join a fast growing health and wellness platform.
- Further establish your credibility as a practitioner.
When you purchase an EatByDesign Leaf Box, you are not only eating delicious, local and nutritious food, but you’re also joining a community and connecting with health professionals who care about REAL FOOD!
We are your first point of call when you’ve been diagnosed with a certain health condition which requires you to follow a specific diet.
Sign up for our 4 Week Introductory Offer to kick start your real food journey.
- Sign up for 4 Weeks and receive our meal boxes delivered to your house.
- Sign up for a 2 person or 4 person box.
- All produce is from The Leaf Store in Elwood, and is seasonal, free range and/or organic.
- Connect with qualified health professionals in our private community.
- Access additional Gluten Free & Healthy Living resources in our Facebook Community.
- Meet new friends in the Facebook community.
- Commit to a new way of living and eating that will transform your life.
Gluten Free & Nut Free Banana Bread
A deliciously healthy and easy banana bread that's gluten fr.. ...
Sticky Peanut Butter Sweet Potato Salad
Ingredients for Salad (Serves 4-6 as a side) 2 large sw.. ...
Gluten Free Slow Cooked Chickpea & Chicken Satay
This is a delicious, rich, family favourite, set and forget .. ...
Meet Steph Lowe, The Natural Nutritionist
We’re so excited to feature our first Nutritionist on our .. ...